Welcome !

Hi there !

I'm Daphine Okonji, coach to aspiring entrepreneurs and founder of Elle Interior Designers Ltd.

I began my interior design firm 6 years ago with a mere passion to see interior design impact people's lives and homes meaningfully and to date have seen that same passion mushroom into an international award winning interior design firm, a landscape architecture outfit, an interior design college that has trained over 600 individuals to date, a decor distribution company and an interior design mobile app.

Rewarding as my journey is, my greatest joy comes from giving back to others - by sharing my experiences and learnings acquired along my foray into the exciting world of entrepreneurship and specifically, interior design.

Over the course of 1 year I will share with you basic crucial tips to guide and enrich your interior design skills - be you a beginner, aspiring entrepreneur or a hobby seeker !

Enjoy & All the Best !

Daphine

PS - For more information and extra enquiries on interior design feel free to drop us a line at info@elleinteriordesigners.com or chat with me or any of our staff  live on our chat portal at www.elleinteriordesigners.com